Off Site Document Shredding
Off-Site Document Shredding Services
Alaska Archives also supplies residents and organizations with off-site document shredding services, as an alternative method of destruction. You may choose to drop material off directly at our facility, or our document destruction professionals will arrange to do a pick-up at your location.
Should you choose our pick-up option, you can expect timely service that accommodates your needs each and every time. We transport your documents in GPS tracked shred trucks while they remain secure in our lockable shred bins throughout transportation.
Why use our off-site document shredding solutions? When you make the decision to hire professionals for your shredding needs, you’re taking a proactive approach in securing your brand, reducing the risk of identity theft, as well as complying with all government information destruction legislation.
Customers who select our off-site shredding services will receive the option of locked security containers, allowing your employees to safely deposit unwanted, but sensitive material on a daily basis right within your office. Once containers reach capacity, an Alaska Archives representative will pick up your material on a predetermined date that works for you.
We offer weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly service depending on your preference.
• Occur inside our state-of-the-art shred facility.
• Use GPS tracked shred trucks during transportation of your sensitive information
• Are sustainable and environmentally conscious. We recycle all paper particles following shredding.
• Are completed and monitored by screened specialists who follow strict guidelines as outlined under industry related legislation, such as HIPAA laws in place to protect your privacy.
• Follow a strict Chain-of-Custody with documented liability.
• A cost-effective answer for organizations that could benefit from ongoing paper shredding services.
• Offer customers facility visits at any time to ensure due diligence.
• Provide organizational assistance with the use of our secure, collection bins. Store your documents in these lockable bins for secure storage, prior to collection.
• Assure you of thorough destruction by presenting you with a Certificate of Destruction, following the paper shredding process.
Alaska Archives ensures protecting your security is top priority at all times. As an AAA-Certified company by the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID), our off-site document shredding will contribute to keeping your organization safe from security risks of all kinds.
Feel free to contact us at (907) 563-7014 to learn more about our off-site shredding services, and how they can benefit your internal document management.