On Site Document Shredding
On-Site Mobile Document Shredding
Alaska Archives offers flexible mobile shredding services to those companies that prefer this convenience. Simply put, we’ll bring our paper shredding services to you!
Should you require a one-time purge clean out or are looking for ongoing shredding solutions, schedule an appointment with us and we’ll do the rest! Upon your scheduled date, a qualified Alaska Archives specialist will arrive with a shred truck and destroy your sensitive documents directly at your Alaska location with the highest level of security, to keep your business in compliance with state, federal and local requirements.
Both our on-site and off-site document shredding services supply essentially the same purpose, but the advantage of our mobile on-site shredding option is that there’s no need to transport your information off-site, and you’re welcome to witness the destruction process firsthand via video surveillance technology.
Watch as our paper shredding truck works rapidly to destroy your confidential information, turning it into tiny, minuscule paper particles.
Alaska Archives: Secure On-Site Shredding Services:
• Save you from moving documents off your premises, if this is a worry.
• You have the option of storing your confidential records in a secure and lockable collection container. We provide these at no extra charge, to ensure your material remains secure prior to shredding.
• Strive to be sustainable and green in every aspect. We recycle 100% of the paper we shred!
• Provide you with simple and quick service options, should you need material destroyed in a hurry. We can shred your documents in a matter of minutes with little interruption in your work day.
• Give you the ability to witness the entire paper shredding process from start to finish, assuring you that we’ve properly destroyed all content. Watch as your documents are gathered by our document destruction specialists and loaded onto our secure, mobile shred truck for immediate shredding.
• Are entirely tailored to meet your schedule and budget– you determine how often you’d like to use our paper shredding services, and we’ll work around your requests.
• Offer you peace of mind. For compliance purposes and for your safety, we issue a Certificate of Destruction with your invoice, following every shred job. This outlines specifically, that your sensitive records were shred safely and securely beyond recognition.
• As expert professionals in the document destruction industry, we’ll assist you in completing your shredding needs safely, securely and legally.
Alaska Archives ensures protecting your security is top priority at all times. As an AAA-Certified company by the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID), our on-site paper shredding will contribute towards keeping your organization safe from security risks of all kinds.
Feel free to contact us at (907) 563-7014 to learn more about our secure on-site shredding services, and how they can benefit your internal document management.